April 14, 2013

I received my InboxDollars check today!

Free money
I will only refer people to income opportunities that truly deliver. I know it's not much but here is my InboxDollars check for $38.01. I earned $41.01 but there was a $3 check processing fee. It took me about 6 months to earn it with little to no effort but I could have easily earned more than that in less than 2 months. It's pretty easy as long as you have a system in place to earn a certain amount daily. With InboxDollars you can earn money in the following ways:
  • Taking surveys
  • Redeeming grocery coupons
  • Watching short video ads
  • Signing up for newsletters and other useful offers
  • Reading paid emails
  • Using the InboxDollars search engine
  • Referring friends to join (they must be active users though)
  • ....and many others
 I was so excited I almost deposited the check without taking a picture like I promised. I would have been so upset had I done that. I plan to use this free money along with various rewards I have from another site to purchase some new shoes or maybe purchase some business supplies. What would you do with a free $38? I plan to stay on track by earning at least $1 a day, which will give me over $350 a year for FREE!