March 27, 2015

My journey with essential oils

I have to admit, I used to be hooked on over-the-counter medicines. Growing up, that was all I knew. I am prone to having a lot of headaches whether from food or environmental triggers or problems with my sinuses. The immediate cause is to be determined.
My boss introduced me to essential oils after sharing our similar situations with ongoing migraines and body aches and pains from accidents. The only oil I tried with her was Lavender which wasn't enough to convince me that essential oils were any better than the medicines I am so used to taking daily. My daily list of medications include fexofenadine, monteluklast, pseudoephedrine, and a prescription nasal spray (cannot remember the name). It seems that I have to take each and every one of these medicines for me to continue to find relief from my sinus issues and headaches. I sometimes get so busy that I miss a dose of something here and there. I have to take ALL of these medicines daily in order for them to continue to keep me going. No one wants to live their life taking multiple medicines daily.
Recently I came across an AMAZING start-up offer from
SimplyAroma. They were (and still are) offering a FREE sign-up kit. Great! A chance for me to really give essential oils a chance and if I am pleased, I'm already set up to share my experiences with friends and family. The catch, you have to sit through a 40 min online presentation that covers the background of the business, uses of essential oils, and what the kit includes. Also, $20 to ship the package to you. Not bad considering that you receive products and materials valued at $170 for just $20!

Some of what the kit includes:
6 - 5mL bottles of EO: Lemon, Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Wild Orange, and Slenderize (a weight loss blend)
1 - Fractionated Coconut Oil 6oz
and basic promo materials in case you decide to share your  new journey in EOs with your friends, family, and anyone else who stops you to ask what lovely "fragrance" you are wearing.
Fragrance! Yes, for the longest time the sexy perfumes I was wearing were also contributing to my headaches and sinus issues. No matter the cost of the perfumes, they bother me like crazy. With another company that I'm affiliated with, I loosely played with the idea of creating my own "fragrances" from these essential oils. Why not have a scent that both makes you smell great and also has therapeutic qualities as well?

If you are looking to reduce the amount of
Man made medicines you put in your body, THE TIME IS NOW! And why not? It's FREE! I guarantee that if you take the time to use essential oils safely you will find that you can treat a few ailments in your life.

www.simplyaroma.com/OilsForMe
Consultant ID: 823968

I have created a facebook group where I will continue to share my journey with SimplyAroma oils. Look for my group,  "SimplyAroma | Oils For Me"