December 4, 2020

Is InboxDollars a SCAM?

Is InboxDollars a SCAM?

From the outside looking in, InboxDollars appears to be a scam. I have been using InboxDollars since around 2005 and I can assure you that InboxDollars is indeed NOT a scam. I have received quite a few checks from them for completing short tasks, quick offers, and playing games. You can search my post from a few years ago on this blog showing you what an actual check from them looks like and the steps I took to cash the check, just in case. Years later, I am still an InboxDollars user and have recently gotten into using the site again after my hours at work were drastically reduced due to my kids being home for virtual school.

It has been about a month and I have already received one $30 cash out and a $10 cash out is being processed, and I have over $25 in completed offers in pending status. My favorite way to receive my InboxDollars cash is via PayPal. PayPal wasn't offered years ago and it would take weeks for you to receive your cash. InboxDollars has made some wonderful improvements to their site over the years and offers are now paying much quicker than they did in the past.

I'll attach my cash out screenshots below. If you're skeptical, go ahead and join. I suggest at least sticking around until you reach your first $30 cash out because it's quite easy to reach your first $30 with just a few offers. I then like to re-invest my cash out into other offers that actually cost money so I can earn even more money from InboxDollars. That's just how I operate my InboxDollars account. What you choose to do with yours is completely up to you.

Click to enlarge and see for yourself

Join InboxDollars here and receive a $5 bonus to get you started!