April 3, 2013

Listia is pretty fun!

Two years ago I joined Listia, which is a website similar to eBay except you can use credits you earn doing various tasks to "purchase" items. Or, of course, you can buy credits but I don't believe in that. I didn't really get into when I first joined but now that I have some extra time, I've had an opportunity to actually use the site. I listed my first auction just a couple of days ago for a brand new set of crazy, pink, zebra striped nail wraps I had lying around. I just checked on the auction which started at 0 credits and now I'm up to 606 credits. I'm not sure how valuable those many credits are but I'm excited.

I don't know why I bought them in the first place!

I have some suggestions I have for you if you want to give Listia a try. If you don't want to spend much on shipping make sure you auction items that can fit in small packages. The item I am auctioning fits in a standard size envelope without bulging out so that's how I intend to ship my product. Try to utilize packing materials you already have at home before you go purchase some. I wouldn't put any really expensive items on the site until you've auctioned off plenty beforehand, learning all of the ends and outs of the site.

I plan to have some new auctions up soon. You can check out my Listia profile and auctions here: 'liitebriite' on Listia